DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PRACTITIONERS SUMMIT
Diversity in the workplace promotes acceptance, respect and teamwork despite differences in race, age, gender, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
We know that investing in and having a diverse workplace brings about productivity and success, and that it is so much more than just meeting the required quota or ticking boxes.
- What will make CEOs and senior leaders truly embrace the importance of diversity and inclusion in their organisations?
- What is holding organisations back from opening the doors to ‘difference’ and achieving that increased profitability?
- How do you foster a sense of belonging for all?
The summit will cover the following themes:
- Implementing your D&I strategy to move the dial
- Understanding the company demographics
- Taking your D&I strategy to the next level
- Establishing your policies
- Employee empowerment
And by the end of the day – you will:
- Learn how to gather and analyse data effectively to implement the right strategy for your organisation
- Get equipped with practical tips to overcome challenges and apply new D&I strategy ideas
- Gain real-world insights to communicate your D& effectively I message and objectives effectively
- Discover ways to nurture and retain diverse staff
- Hear from 15+ industry experts and network with potential partners and inspirational peers
- Meet with the DiversityQ editor to contribute and shape industry advancement
Bonhill Group plc is an information, data and events company specialising in the technology, finance and diversity sectors. Its awards-winning magazines and content, engaging and responsive websites, exciting events and highly acclaimed research touch millions of small businesses, entrepreneurs, IT professionals, investors and professional women, as well as advisors and suppliers. Alongside its flagship media brands, Bonhill Group hosts a series of high-profile and prestigious live events that brings together thousands of business, technology and finance decision-makers. These include the Women in IT Global Tech series, Investor Allstars, the Quoted Company Awards and the British Small Business Awards, among others.